who we are
1. We ask for personal data like name, email address, contact number, and usage directly from customers on behalf of your business to identify and render personalized service.
2. We do not collect credit card numbers and any other sensitive information.
3. This information is collected for better usability, to make desired requests, and show preferences.
4. All transactions that take place are processed through a gateway provider. We do not store and process those data on our server.
5. For any actions, necessary requests are made from our end to your customers. The customers can either allow or deny it and we proceed accordingly.
6. VINRA INTERIORS undertake various security measures and use regular malware scanning to provide 100% secured network and service.
7. Usage data that includes the computer’s IP address, the service page you visit and the amount of time you spend there, frequency of the visit, date, time, browser version, cart, and the preference is gathered by us.
8. One can delete, modify, or disable their access to personal information anytime.
9. If required, we use safe third-party links and Google advertising requirements to meet the demands.
10. Our privacy protocol respects every user all over the world and includes children’s privacy.
11. We do not share or sell the details and data to anyone. You can also keep track of the data collection.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
1. Provide, operate, and maintain our website
2. Improve, personalize, and expand our website
3. Understand and analyze how you use our website
4. Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
5. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
6. Send you emails
7. Find and prevent fraud
Contact us to know more : email@example.com